I am a Quantitative Trader living in Chicago. I work at the aptly named Chicago Trading Company. I am deeply involved with building, designing, and optimizing options market making execution systems.
I received a Bachelor of Arts from Northwestern University where I studied Math, Economics and Computer Science.
Things I have experience with:
- Python (scripting and writing libraries)
- Kafka (KSQLDB)
- Databases (SQL, Snowflake)
- Data Engineering (getting data from one place to another in a usable format, DAGs, PySpark)
- Data Science (Numpy, Pandas, Sklearn)
- Visualization and Building Dashboards (Jupyter, Matplotlib, Seaborn, Panel, Bokeh)
In September 2018, I published my first book Breaking Through. It was the #1 bestseller on Amazon it its category!
Check out my Medium blog.
Add me on Goodreads.